corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black calibra leather interior complete to fit corsa - and black carpet/plastics

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author black calibra leather interior complete to fit corsa - and black carpet/plastics
gav93

User status: Offline
15th Aug 13 at 22:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

complete calibra leather for sale. rear have corsa backs on them but they do need finishing , but as you can see they look pukka, no holes or usual wear anywhere always treated with gliptone and will clean them again before you pick it up!

what you will get
2x calibra front seats on corsa b frames
rear seat with corsa b backs
black carpet
black plastics
door cards and pockets
black parcel shelf
black rear parcel shelf plastics
also the heater switches from the calibra which are worth a bit on there own!

that is all you will be getting everything (practically) to convert a boring grey interior to this comfy cool looking set up basically

this is STRICTLY collection from bexleyheath DA6 (Kent/south london) and i havnt seen a cleaner set before so this is hard to price but i am sticking to £150 for EVERYTHING i have listed !!

if you do want this please read this advert thouroughly and u2u me if you do want to buy this of me

thanks

[Edited on 15-08-2013 by gav93]
gav93

User status: Offline
17th Aug 13 at 13:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bump

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » black calibra leather interior complete to fit corsa - and black carpet/plastics 25 database queries in 0.0081379 seconds