corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the traditional new car thread

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author the traditional new car thread
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Aug 13 at 16:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by tom130691
quote:
Originally posted by FlaFFy_91
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
You've been upstaged

Nice run around though, bargain aswell!

My mate has the 1.9 150 in his zafira and has nothing but problems with egrs and all sorts. I take it this is exactly the same engine?

150's are shit. They just fall to pieces.
These 120's are fine but they suffer really really really bad for water leaks. Seriously

There's a pipe under the thermostat housing that is stupidly common, and there a pita to change too

looking through the history it had a water leak examined a few years ago, hopefully they did something about it and i wont have to

Glad to hear it the pipes only about £15. Just we're its located is a pain to get to.
pow
Premium Member

25th Aug 13 at 16:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's like doing an alternator belt on an MX5. Easy to get the snapped one off, hard to get the new circle one back on

Coolant pipe, air intake pipe and PAS belt all need to come off
tom130691
Premium Member

25th Aug 13 at 19:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
You're handy anyway, shouldn't be a problem for you.

We should have a race, Alfa vs. Astra, 120bhp on paper for the both of them, I've got 300 less cc's than you though

yeah not worried, going to pull EGR ect off to clean up because theres nothing to fix

drag race at PVS ?

[Edited on 25-08-2013 by tom130691]
pow
Premium Member

26th Aug 13 at 00:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm putting the Alfa in dynamic mode then

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » the traditional new car thread 23 database queries in 0.0098112 seconds