corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Always feeling tired

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Always feeling tired
K2 GTi

User status: Offline
30th Aug 13 at 12:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a diabetes test and I don't have it.

Going to try some iron tablets
Munchie

30th Aug 13 at 13:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Congrats.

have you had a full blood test and not blood glucose levels?
K2 GTi

30th Aug 13 at 13:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Munchie
Congrats.

have you had a full blood test and not blood glucose levels?

I've not had a full blood test i'll get that next.

I might be going over the top but its not normal to feel tired to the point of falling sleep at my age
Munchie

30th Aug 13 at 13:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

How old are you again? 17?

Nope it isnt
Dan
Premium Member

30th Aug 13 at 14:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I work 10-12 hour shift 5 or 6 days every week. Im constantly tired, but cycling 3.5miles each way a day to work and back, getting up at 5.45am everyday and eating shit, is probably the reason for me being so drained all the while.

I wouldn't say I get tired, I seem to feel really crap, get headaches/dizziness and such like. Think I probably majorly over do it. Life goes on however.

Adult GiftsClick here to vist us
MJFF88

30th Aug 13 at 15:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just get it checked out at the docs. I had the same problem, along with headaches, dizzyness and eventually a seizure. I've got a lesion on the brain, second MRI should tell me what said lesion is when I see the neurologist in a couple of weeks. Yours is likely to be iron deficiency/anemia which is easily controlled but 100% get it checked out, I regret not getting "little things" checked out at the moment
K2 GTi

30th Aug 13 at 15:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by MJFF88
Just get it checked out at the docs. I had the same problem, along with headaches, dizzyness and eventually a seizure. I've got a lesion on the brain, second MRI should tell me what said lesion is when I see the neurologist in a couple of weeks. Yours is likely to be iron deficiency/anemia which is easily controlled but 100% get it checked out, I regret not getting "little things" checked out at the moment

yeah ill get it checked.

It's always when i'm on the motorway to and from work for some reason (1 hour drive), or doing something that is boring and doesn't take a lot of brain activity.

[Edited on 30-08-2013 by K2 GTi]
Steve
Premium Member

30th Aug 13 at 16:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sounds normal to me, if don't do anything all day I feel fucked, go outside kick a ball about for 5 mins then im full of energy.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Always feeling tired 24 database queries in 0.0101109 seconds