corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Club Interior

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa B Club Interior
Space Cadet

User status: Offline
1st Sep 13 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Got the interior out of my B for sale, as now I have my leathers, I don't need them

They're standard club interior, x3 headrests in the rear, both front head rests and side trim things too

NO DOORCARDS!!

Point about the rear 40 split, the previous owner in mine has somehow broke the clip. I'll add a picture so you can see but basically, the bit that should release to flip the seat forward, is stuck. To get around this, the previous owner just removed that part from the car and left it

Really, you could either swap over the mechanism from your old seats, or just see if you can get it apart and fix it but I don't have the time for this.

Pictures will be up shortly, but really, £40 collected from Welwyn Garden City will do me good

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Corsa B Club Interior 25 database queries in 0.0084050 seconds