corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Focus voted greatest car of the past 25 years

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Focus voted greatest car of the past 25 years
Ben G

User status: Offline
4th Sep 13 at 10:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
People with Veyrons aren't too fussed about going online to fill out a survey about how great their car is, sad people who life a typical life the same as everyone elses will log on to say how amazing their ford focus is.

Your argument is flawed.

What came 2nd? Oh yes thats right, lancias delta integrale. 3rd? Mclaren f1.
Steve
Premium Member

4th Sep 13 at 10:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That makes this vote even more meaningless, you need to be specific about what we are determining as best when you ask the question. If its simply best all round car, which I can only assume it means, then there are hundreds of better all round cars than the integrale and mclaren f1.

All thats happened here is all the people that are interested in cars vote for exotica and all that arent vote for something run of the mill. It just so happens the run of the mill people outweigh those that are interested in cars.
Ben G

4th Sep 13 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just read the review of the f1 and integrale and both are praised for their lack of heavy safety gear like on todays cars and the way they make you feel.

Maybe the mk1 focus gives it owners semi's when driven hard?
Robin
Premium Member

4th Sep 13 at 11:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair, the Focus is a great drive in comparison to the rest of its class.

I suspect what happened was they asked 100 people and most of them were in a rush and went 'oh I dunno, what's that one over there? A ford focus? Yeah, that'll do...'

And (some of) the rest of the actually know about cars.
Gary
Premium Member

4th Sep 13 at 11:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

To be fair, steve is right.

It's just as pointless as the IMDB chart and a list of the worlds greatest songs.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Focus voted greatest car of the past 25 years 23 database queries in 0.0096760 seconds