corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dress code in Birmingham?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Dress code in Birmingham?
Marc

User status: Offline
22nd Sep 13 at 11:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure this was an Inbetweeners episode...
Jay

22nd Sep 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I went with the air max, jeans and a black crew neck t shirt, got knocked back from two places, flew in everywhere else no problem!
Ben G

22nd Sep 13 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
If you're the type who stands outside mcdonalds with his mates, trying and failing to act hard.

You and these guys know nothing. Your probably still wearing kappa boots that were passed down from your uncles dirty shoe box.

Air max, New Balance and saucony all fall under the same sort of shoe imo. Its whats catching on atm deal with it. If you want something else go nike jonoski or something. Shoes are gay as fuck unless your wearing jeffery west

[Edited on 22-09-2013 by JordyCarter]

Ok gok wan, calm your gay self down.
Ben G

22nd Sep 13 at 20:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Marc
I'm sure this was an Inbetweeners episode...

Exactly this.

It wasn't just done for a laugh. It is true for any semi decent place here.

I haven't been clubbing in years, but shirt and shoes was always the dress code. If you want to wear trainers, I suggest you'd be better off going into an under 18's disco at the local hall.
Tommy

22nd Sep 13 at 20:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jay
I went with the air max, jeans and a black crew neck t shirt, got knocked back from two places, flew in everywhere else no problem!

Wow ive never heard of a crew neck, you must be proper into your fashion
ed

22nd Sep 13 at 20:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You haven't been clubbing in years, therefore you don't really know what you're talking about. There are plenty of clubs in Birmingham that would let you in wearing trainers, it really depends on the venue and if the door staff like the look of you; there are trainers and then there are trainers.
Jay

23rd Sep 13 at 08:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy
quote:
Originally posted by Jay

Wow ive never heard of a crew neck, you must be proper into your fashion

What are you on about, really though? I only asked would I get in somewhere dressed like I dress in Liverpool? Don't get why everyone's so offended?
JordyCarter

23rd Sep 13 at 09:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by JordyCarter
quote:
If you're the type who stands outside mcdonalds with his mates, trying and failing to act hard.

You and these guys know nothing. Your probably still wearing kappa boots that were passed down from your uncles dirty shoe box.

Air max, New Balance and saucony all fall under the same sort of shoe imo. Its whats catching on atm deal with it. If you want something else go nike jonoski or something. Shoes are gay as fuck unless your wearing jeffery west

[Edited on 22-09-2013 by JordyCarter]

Ok gok wan, calm your gay self down.

u2u me for personal assistance with your dress sense. Always happy to help m8 always happy
Carl

23rd Sep 13 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
You haven't been clubbing in years, therefore you don't really know what you're talking about. There are plenty of clubs in Birmingham that would let you in wearing trainers, it really depends on the venue and if the door staff like the look of you; there are trainers and then there are trainers.

Ben G's idea of clubbing is an oceana, clearly. You can tell he has led a sheltered life.
BarnshaW

23rd Sep 13 at 17:38   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

3CorsaMeal

23rd Sep 13 at 17:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I don't go out. Too many rules. Too many nobs trying to outdo each other. Most of these people are building site people or manual workers. Living a lie. Convincing themselves they are well off.
Joe

23rd Sep 13 at 17:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can't imagine you getting floods of invites come Saturday night.
Jay

23rd Sep 13 at 22:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 3CorsaMeal
This is why I don't go out. Too many rules. Too many nobs trying to outdo each other. Most of these people are building site people or manual workers. Living a lie. Convincing themselves they are well off.

Pretty accurate to be fair!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Dress code in Birmingham? 23 database queries in 0.0105140 seconds