corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Shed Clear Out - X14xe engine, F20, F16, Decat, Magnex backbox, Lowering kit etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Shed Clear Out - X14xe engine, F20, F16, Decat, Magnex backbox, Lowering kit etc
barnsey boy

User status: Offline
6th Oct 13 at 17:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Need space in my shed so a few things are up for grabs:

X14xe engine, done about 120,000 miles before I took it out. Engine ran fine no smoke, knocks or bangs only took it out to replace with C20xe. What you see is what you get really as in no exhaust or inlet but it is all timed up and does come equipped with:
Starter motor
knock sensor
oil and filter
all internals rocker cover down to sump
cam sensor
and a few random pipes on the back

£50

All the ancillary parts are available at extra cost haven't got a picture as they are in a box right at the back of my shed, message me what you want.

F20 Gearbox selling as spares or repairs as it crunches in second if you're giving it abuse and down shifting, however I used it for about a year.

£25

F16 gearbox bought as a spare was told by my friend that it was fine and was the short ratio one.

£60

Magnex 2.5 inch inward rolled back box for X14XE Corsa B, sat well on my corsa and wasn't loud, made a nice raspy sound, may fit other engine sizes but I am not sure.

£40

X14XE Corsa B decat has a slight dent on it but doesn't alter the performance at all.

£20

I also have a straight through center section which I had mated to the decat and magnex back box, don't have any pictures of it as its right at the back of the shed but can dig it out and take a picture if your interested.

£25

Jamex 60mm front shocks and springs for Corsa B or Nova, on the car for about a year, good working order no leaks.

£30

Jamex 60mm rear springs for Corsa B or Nova never fitted.

£15

Supersport 50mm front springs for Corsa B or Nova never fitted.

£15

All prices do not include postage, collection is very much preferred from Bromley in Kent however postage can be arranged at buyers cost.

message me on here if you have any questions, I am online quite frequently so I shouldn't take to long to reply.

Cheers
Rich

[Edited on 06-10-2013 by barnsey boy]

barnsey boy

14th Oct 13 at 13:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Up
Corsab1999

14th Oct 13 at 18:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When you had the DECAT fitted did you have to use a joining pipe from the cat to the center pipe mate???
barnsey boy

14th Oct 13 at 19:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Corsab1999
When you had the DECAT fitted did you have to use a joining pipe from the cat to the center pipe mate???

Ye from what I remember I had small bit of joiner pipe that sleeved inside the decat and sleeved inside the centre section

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Shed Clear Out - X14xe engine, F20, F16, Decat, Magnex backbox, Lowering kit etc 25 database queries in 0.0091720 seconds