corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Half decent hostels in London

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Half decent hostels in London
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Oct 13 at 10:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know it's a contradiction in terms, don't think I could stay in a hostel

Brother has a friend who is coming from abroad, visiting London. She wants cheap and cheerful (and safe) accommodation in central London, near to Victoria coach station if possible, central for sightseeing, can anyone recommend anywhere?
Maybe somewhere that has a female dorm or something? Never stayed in one so don't know what they are like, I didn't realise London was so expensive to stay
Nath

9th Oct 13 at 10:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stayed in an Etap/Ibis (budget) hotel in London once, not quite a dorm, but it was cheap as cheaps. About £30 for the room. Might be worth a search.
Tom J
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

9th Oct 13 at 11:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks ill suggest that Nath. Think she's flying into Luton actually, any cheap ones near there then London could be the day after as I think it's a late flight in
Balling
Premium Member

9th Oct 13 at 11:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

We stayed at Tune Hotel near Waterloo.

Absolutely tiny rooms, but nice and clean and with a tube station literally just across the street.

We ordered a room with wheel chair accessibility, which ensures a larger bathroom.

Robbo

9th Oct 13 at 11:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah Tune's and Easy Hotels are OK. Otherwise there are decent hostels in Bayswater and Camden that are great for sighseeing bases
Nath

9th Oct 13 at 11:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom J
Thanks ill suggest that Nath. Think she's flying into Luton actually, any cheap ones near there then London could be the day after as I think it's a late flight in

Comfort Inn near Luton tain station is cheap. Can get the busway from the airport to the station too. Not very nice from the outside though....

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Half decent hostels in London 24 database queries in 0.0134752 seconds