corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » saab b204 into 1.0 corsa b help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saab b204 into 1.0 corsa b help
john_gilluley

User status: Offline
12th Oct 13 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i have a 1.0 corsa b and iam looking to do a saab cnvertion in the coming months i only have knowledge of redtops tbh and i know most off the work involved to do the saab but not to sure on the options for mounting it as i have heard theres a few ways to do so and if there is a mount i can just buy or not other thing i aint sure on is the wiring side of things can anyone post a link for a step by step tutorial or build thread so i can have a good look so i know what i am getting into as i dont have the money to buy a let lol any help is much apreciated thanks
monkeytwizzel

12th Oct 13 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you can buy the wiring block from nigel pumford which means that you only have about 6 wires to connect and he can also disable the vss code/map to stage 2 if required.
there is a few done now so just keep on looking on the net as some are not members on here.
john_gilluley

12th Oct 13 at 22:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yes am still finding it hard to get an exsact step for step for the mount n few other bits n bobs am scratching my hea afore ive even started pmsl cheers for info ill have to mail nigel n see bout wiring block
monkeytwizzel

12th Oct 13 at 22:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don`t think that anyone has done a step by step guide as yet but gearbox wise to get you going you can use the f20 box and shafts,saab flywheel and pressure plate with c20xe centre plate,drivers side mount you will need to make atm but using the corsa engine mount/rubber and making the engine mount/plate would be easiest.
Don`t expect the gearbox to last long if driving hard all the time though.
b204l from a 900 not a 9000 as it is taller.
Nige has done a b204l corsa b so ask nicely and he might give some info.
john_gilluley

13th Oct 13 at 09:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok thanks al u2u him wen iam on the computer as its murder on this phone lol

New Poll