corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone.

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone.
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
16th Oct 13 at 08:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i think they should issue bouncers with handcuffs, and give them the right to at least restrain people until police are present, would save alot of issues and cases like this happening, i do agree with Jonny to an extent, the actions were not appropiate to the threat, thats clear.
Eck
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 08:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I won't even comment on the actions of the bouncer as it's been said numerous times; but I will say most of the doormen I've encountered are bellends. I can be a right pain in the arse when drunk, but I've been punched down a staircase because I dared to ask why my mate was being hauled out by the throat Most think they are a law unto themselves. But some are really decent and can have a laugh.
I'll never forget the night Jonny, Nath and I were refused entry to a place in Edinburgh as the bouncer didn't believe it was our kind of music?!
BarnshaW

16th Oct 13 at 11:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate I had my arms checked for needle marks a couple of new years eve's ago, he made me roll up my shirt to show my arm, good job I am not offended easily really I guess
Shell
Premium Member

16th Oct 13 at 15:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can I ask the bouncers who have replied, can you actually restrain folk?
bigdan

16th Oct 13 at 18:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

personal friend of mine and worked with him on a few occasions the doorman in the video, he didnt once strike the man to hurt him as u can see a leg kick was to disable the man/take his feet away then he tries to restrain the man who can be seen throwing punches which could be taken as knock out blows and he then throws the man to the floor which he made a thud but wasnt unconsious as he said the lad got up and took his shirt off to have a proper fight but was dragged away. my pal has now had his badge suspended and been suspended by his employers, total joke imho
big eck

16th Oct 13 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Finally, someone who knows the facts. What's your reply to this then Jonny???
JonnyJ

16th Oct 13 at 18:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He lost his license and his job. Justice done
John

16th Oct 13 at 19:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Even thought the only version of the story we have says the guy was trying to fight with him.
JonnyJ

16th Oct 13 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
Even thought the only version of the story we have says the guy was trying to fight with him.

So what if he was? Jesus John i thought you were smarter than this.

Have they suspended him and his license for a laugh, or because he did he job poorly?
John

16th Oct 13 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I thought you would have known that as soon as something gets a bit of a following on the internet, 99% of the time, the employer will go with what general opinion is and ask questions later.

How he performed on that occasion will be absolutely nothing to do with it.
JonnyJ

16th Oct 13 at 19:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Really. Ok John, the internet got him suspended.

Nothing to do with the fact that he completely went against any training he was meant to have undertaken.

Hes in a job, he has responsibilities, he has no legal right to use any more force than is required, yet he did. He had full control of the guy the second his hooked his legs and had him in the air, there was no need to slam him on the ground at full force once he had him in that position, but he lost his head. And his job, hopefully
Corsa_Sport21

16th Oct 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not unconscious?? He looked pretty life-less to me.

Did your friend say why the other bouncer didn't step in and help??
JonnyJ

16th Oct 13 at 19:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Actually im going to retract the bit where i say i hope he loses his job, he might be a decent lad, no idea, but hopefully if he gets his license back he learns from it and deals with it better next time.
JonnyJ

16th Oct 13 at 19:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Interesting bit from someone who has done an SIA course and is a security officer

quote:
f you people knew and understood the course that door supervisors now have to go through to obtain an SIA license you would understand that they are doing away with the bouncer image and teaching people conflict management and physical intervention skills NOT slamming people to the floor (whether he was hurt or not) or throwing kicks or punches back at them.....explain to me how that is defensive? those who have done the course will know the legalities of what a door supervisor/bouncer can and cant do. I myself have done the course and with what this guy has done, by what the SIA states, he should lose his license and his job.

it actually infuriates me with what a lot of you are saying. yes the guy was drunk and being aggressive but we are taught how do deal with this in a non violent manner, and if it had of been dealt with correctly the drunk guy would have prosecuted in the right way too.

if you dont like being shouted at or 'had a go at' by drunk people then maybe you are in the wrong job.

and if you are a door supervisor writing on this article then you should know how to do your job properly...also if you are all so insistent on sticking together to get him barred why did no other door supervisor go to help calm or restrain the drunk guy, instead one on the video just turns a blind eye on what is happening and walks away....where was your 'sticking together' then.... or did the one walking away realize the other doorman was in the wrong and not want to get involved, if so ..smart man.

I know its hard if someone is being aggressive towards you but dont get paired on the the same page as them.
SVM 286

19th Oct 13 at 23:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by JonnyJ

Can you imagine the state of a town on a sunday morning if every bouncer reacted like this twat everytime someone thought they were ten men? Bodies everywhere

Not necessarily a bad thing Jonny

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geordie bouncer bashing the crap out of someone. 23 database queries in 0.0138640 seconds