corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Geek Day » Beyond - Two Souls

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Beyond - Two Souls
Gary
Premium Member

User status: Offline
14th Oct 13 at 10:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone liking the look of this? I played the demo yesterday and I think i might like it tbh.

Seems to be little in the way of gameplay but a really good story!
chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 10:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Is it like hard rain?
Balling
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 10:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Read the IGN review and decided it wasn't for me:

"Scene by scene, Beyond: Two Souls is compelling enough, principally thanks to a remarkable performance from Ellen Page. But never before have I felt like such a passive participant in a video game, my choices and actions merely icing on a dense, multi-layered cake. Playing Beyond is a memorable experience, yes, but a good video game it is not; and while the credits were rolling I admit to thinking I would have been happier to sit back and watch a movie version that was eight-and-a-half hours shorter."

chris_uk
Premium Member

14th Oct 13 at 10:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like it is then..

New Poll