corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Morning
_Allan_

User status: Offline
15th Oct 13 at 06:27   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Simon_16v

15th Oct 13 at 07:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Pip308

15th Oct 13 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 07:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Over slept...

evilrob
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 07:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Alright, treacle? x
AlunJ

15th Oct 13 at 08:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

didn't get home from work til half 4 this morning, up now ready for a trip to London with the missus.
Gary
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 08:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Balling

Over slept...
Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 12:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Afternoon

Just went to see a Vectra C estate, turned out to be a bit of a shed. Front bumper was damaged in a few places and I think it had been repainted as well, plus the inside was smelly and covered in dog hair. They said it was a part ex that had just come in and hadn't been cleaned yet, but surely you clean it before putting it on the forecourt with a price in it, and putting adverts online?

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Balling
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 13:04   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sounds like a great car.

From my wife's work I've learnt that the first course of action is to get the car on display.

It might be difficult to sell before a valet, but it's impossible to sell if potential buyers can't even see it.

[Edited on 15-10-2013 by Balling]

Daveskater
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 15:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Very true. The dealership I do some work for always has the cars fully valeted before having them on the forecourt, and only after he's put the new numberplates on and branded tax disc holder etc. Then you always have a nice tidy forecourt. Then again, that's a much smaller place. He'll have up to about 15 cars, whereas where I went today must have had a good 40 or 50.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Mike
Organiser: North West and North Wales
Premium Member

15th Oct 13 at 15:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used to work at a Suzuki dealership, one day I got a job sheet which just said remove rear seats and boot carpet. Slightly bemused I went off, found the car on the forecourt, got in and the second the door closed, I'd re-opened it and jumped back out. The stench of wet dog was unbearable, I just opened all the windows then went doing another job, left the car airing out on the forecourt for a couple of hours, no chance I was bringing it into the workshop stinking like that

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Morning 24 database queries in 0.0112100 seconds