corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bus lane fine advice

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Bus lane fine advice
ste_p23

User status: Offline
24th Oct 13 at 17:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi all i was hoping for abit of advice regarding a situation with a bus lane. Around 5 weeks ago i bought a Corsa and the seller had lost the log book. We drew up a receipt for me (think he did one for himself but cant be sure). Anyway yesterday i was on Manchester city centre and drove through a bus lane which with cameras which i hold my hands up and admit. Anyway i rang the DVLA today to chase up my logbook to which they advised me they had not had the documentation and it must have been lost in the post. I will be re-sending the paperwork tomorrow however if a fine is due for driving through the bus lane what will happen with this as the owner will appeal it was not him?

[Edited on 24-10-2013 by ste_p23]
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
24th Oct 13 at 17:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He'll reply and say it wasn't him, if he's got your details he may pass them on. If not they'll go back to the DVLA who by that time will probably be aware of the change of ownership and will advise.

Either way I would think it'll end up eventually with you. No other side-effects for you. Its the seller's responsibility to notify of the change of ownership.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Bus lane fine advice 23 database queries in 0.0066690 seconds