corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Gsi worth?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa Gsi worth?
ugglasdav

User status: Offline
2nd Nov 13 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey guys, know of an early 1993 flame red Corsa B GSi that has been sitting for a while, a elderly man owns it at the moment and has been sitting up since 2010.

condition wise (i have only seen it once) its ok, the drivers door is bent due attempted theft, it also has some sort of mos substance on the paint, must be from were it is sitting, it also has a few rust patches in the normal places( bootlid and also on the passenger door ) all of the GSi kit is there, think it might be only missing the center caps on the wheels

no real idea on the interior as it will full of old carpets i think, so didnt really get a look, it has 85,000 miles and the engine bay seemed clean enough.

so my question, how much is it worth?

P.S this car is in ireland and had an MOT equivalent up to 2010
IvIarkgraham
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 18:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

couple of hundred
Ian
Site Administrator

2nd Nov 13 at 18:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Difficult to price without knowing exactly how bad it is, I'd be saying a few hundred and another few grand or so to sort it, and you'd be square in a few years.
VegasPhil
Premium Member

2nd Nov 13 at 20:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Must depend on the rust on a gsi now. Some are really bad.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
Generation

3rd Nov 13 at 10:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you
Store it and never use it. In two years it
Will be worth millions like all gsi's

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Corsa Gsi worth? 24 database queries in 0.0083048 seconds