corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c 1.8 rear discs on corsa b axle

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa c 1.8 rear discs on corsa b axle
brod99

User status: Offline
10th Nov 13 at 14:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Iv herd that this can be done and they bolt straight on?. Iv tried and can't get the hub don't line up. Well. I bought a hub for a meriva witch is the same as 1.8 corsa c and mk4 astra. I know this as I checked all part number ect. And the studs on the hub don't line up to the corsa b axle???. Has anyone on here done it?
BeArDy

10th Nov 13 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Only person I know who has done it is j100rsa
Never got a final answer weather they just bolt up.
davegreen
Premium Member

10th Nov 13 at 15:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

is it a 5 stud meriva hub? they are different to corsa c 4 stud hubs.
Joey 1.6 sport

10th Nov 13 at 19:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's what I've got on my b got hole axle of a Corsa c 1.8 unbolted hubs then bolt straight on my b axle you need to make new brake pipes up and the Corsa c handbrake brackets you have to unbolt cut down and weld to b axle
corsadonk
Premium Member

10th Nov 13 at 20:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you've either got a Combo, or Meriva rear beam. The complete beam from a C should fit a B's chassie.

The stub axels from a C bolt straight onto a Nova, which are also the same bolt pattern as Corsa B.

So think you've been sold the wrong beam.
brod99

10th Nov 13 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I haven't got a beam. I bought a new hub off a me rivals from ces. I'll swap it. For a corsa c one tomorrow but I checked all part number and they all match up as the same
corsadonk
Premium Member

11th Nov 13 at 06:50   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ah, the corsa C ones are the ones you want.
davegreen
Premium Member

11th Nov 13 at 06:59   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

corsa c 4 stud hubs. corsa c 5 stud are the same as meriva.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa c 1.8 rear discs on corsa b axle 23 database queries in 0.0103269 seconds