corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c16se plug question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author c16se plug question
gav93

User status: Offline
19th Dec 13 at 16:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got this plug in a conversion I am doing but the car its coming from and the car I am putting it in doesn't have this connection - it seems the red wire goes straight to the positive on the battery terminal and the black I cant trace? it goes further into the loom- where does the black go/do?? cant be an earth can it?

hope someone can help me out here

gav93

19th Dec 13 at 21:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I understand this is the ignition switched live/ permanent live connector.

so on my 1.2 8v loom could I find the thin black wire for ignition switched live and just solder the two wires together connect the permanent to the + terminal on battery and that should be sorted ? :/
corsajay88

20th Dec 13 at 08:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did one of these conversions can't remember what that plug was for. Message corsaguy93 on here and he'll have a look for you
jamie valverman

20th Dec 13 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gav93
I understand this is the ignition switched live/ permanent live connector.

so on my 1.2 8v loom could I find the thin black wire for ignition switched live and just solder the two wires together connect the permanent to the + terminal on battery and that should be sorted ? :/

Exactly that mate. I had the same when fitting one from an Astra in the past
gav93

21st Dec 13 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thanks for your reply Jamie- got it sorted earlier today found a suitable switched ignition live- sorted! thanks for your reply anyway

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » c16se plug question 23 database queries in 0.0094202 seconds