corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Audio Help Please

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Audio Help Please
SXI - Matt

User status: Offline
25th Dec 13 at 11:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Merry Christmas all!!

Quick question, I'm going to be ordering a ford focus zetec s and was just looking at colours on google, I've come across 2 images below of the inside of one. Any one know if this system is available in the UK or what it is? There left hand drive so assuming it's the premium Sony upgrade but over here there not that fancy

[Edited on 25-12-2013 by SXI - Matt]
Ben G

25th Dec 13 at 11:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

God knows. The premium sony one had long and thin silver buttons.

This looks like a sat nav unit.
SXI - Matt

25th Dec 13 at 12:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is the Sony nav unit you get, had one in the ST3 as that came spec'd with the upgrade unit, but that other unit looks like a multi media device of some sort. Would much prefer that one but all in left hand motors.

Ben G

25th Dec 13 at 12:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You sure thats the proper nav unit? Screen looks too small. The one in my dads kuga is a 7 or 8'' screen.
SXI - Matt

25th Dec 13 at 12:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah deff is it's small same as the fiesta, when we had the Kuga that had a touch unit like the modeo and that was 7 or 8 inch to. The fiesta and focus have these units in, they are far to small which is why id much prefer the unit above.

Ben G

25th Dec 13 at 14:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm sure any lhd european cars would have the same unit available as rhd uk cars. I can't see why ford would do them differently (except for the american market).
SXI - Matt

25th Dec 13 at 14:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
I'm sure any lhd european cars would have the same unit available as rhd uk cars. I can't see why ford would do them differently (except for the american market).

Maybe there American then the ones in the pic, can't find any thing on the website about them :-/

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Ford Audio Help Please 23 database queries in 0.0097551 seconds