corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halfrauds

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Halfrauds
gav93

User status: Offline
29th Dec 13 at 17:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
Nowadays I go into the store to have a look at the product i'm buying, then usually buy online and save money.

I only live 5 minutes from almost every shop imaginable, so it's not too bad. Wouldn't be so good if you lived far away from shops.

do exactly the same its a shame as it will/is killing of the shops but if you can get the exact same product for say £100 less by ordering online and waiting a few days for delivery or picking up in store its got to be done hasn't it.
Gaz

29th Dec 13 at 17:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by gav93
quote:
Nowadays I go into the store to have a look at the product i'm buying, then usually buy online and save money.

I only live 5 minutes from almost every shop imaginable, so it's not too bad. Wouldn't be so good if you lived far away from shops.

do exactly the same its a shame as it will/is killing of the shops but if you can get the exact same product for say £100 less by ordering online and waiting a few days for delivery or picking up in store its got to be done hasn't it.

The thing is, it's only their own doing. This big 'high street drive' that you hear about on the news drives me fucking mental. People are still spending money but simply online because the retailers are not wanting the expenses of shop floors.
Ian
Site Administrator

29th Dec 13 at 17:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cheaper for the shops as well to not have to deal with people coming in for a look.
Haimsey
Premium Member

29th Dec 13 at 23:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I stood in store before and reserved it at a lower price. They were fine with that, albeit an odd situation

Marcy Marc

White Sport Progress Thread
Ian
Site Administrator

30th Dec 13 at 00:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Probably glad you weren't one of the people having a moan.
Generation

30th Dec 13 at 09:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like the people that have to walk around with somebody else, talking extra loud so staff can hear, about the price elsewhere.

IT'S CHEAPER ONLINE
XXX. SELL IT CHEAPER LETS GO THERE.

As if the member of staff gives a fuck
Robin
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 09:33   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Eurocarparts are the same.

If you go into the store and order it online infront of them, you can have it with the discounted price they always do.

go into the store and you have to pay the higher price, even if you cant buy it online.

A bloke was in there saying he had trouble paying online and the salesman (who was a rude cunt, swearing infront of customers) told him he would have to pay the store price.

Wankers.

You can't pay online and collect anyway.

We will always match online pieces at our branch if we are asked to.

Company policy is to use the click and collect service to reserve the item at the discounted price rather than get a manager to do the price change, hence being able to do it in the shop, in front of the sales person.
Kyle T
Premium Member

30th Dec 13 at 10:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've seen the opposite before. Reserved a Dremel in B&Q at a higher price than it was in-store.

I was stood at the desk waiting for them to retrieve it, so I just innocently wandered off to have a look at some other stuff. Walked past the dremels and saw it £10 cheaper, no idea what they would have actually charged me back at the desk - because I just picked one up and bought it at another desk

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Halfrauds 24 database queries in 0.0603788 seconds