corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Is it possible to smoke your own rear clusters and front lights

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Is it possible to smoke your own rear clusters and front lights
krazeddd

User status: Offline
30th Dec 13 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

soooo...Is it possible to smoke your own rear clusters and front lights cos i cant find a tutorial anywhere, can anyone tell me how to? thanks
jiraffe

30th Dec 13 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

do it old school and use some tights
Richie

31st Dec 13 at 16:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Plenty of £5 cans on ebay with instructions buddy.
Corsa_Sport21

31st Dec 13 at 16:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You will need to melt them down to ash, then you have a few options on how to smoke them. I recommend a simple fag paper.
Richie

2nd Jan 14 at 10:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Balling
Premium Member

2nd Jan 14 at 10:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by krazeddd
soooo...Is it possible to smoke your own rear clusters and front lights cos i cant find a tutorial anywhere, can anyone tell me how to? thanks
There are a couple of options for DIY smoked lights.

Two most popular approaches are tinting spray and self adhesives.

Tinting spray is probably the easiest option, but it tends to look cheap and can often make the lights look dull and brown-ish.

When it comes to self adhesives, a lot of people go for the Lamin-X brand. If done properly it can look very good and last for quite a while.
Application can be difficult, but there's lots of good guides on youtube.

New Poll