corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa to XE switched live help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa to XE switched live help
Aidan-Fleming

User status: Offline
11th Jan 14 at 01:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone know anything about the switched live on the corsa XE conversion?

Basically ive wired up all the wires in the footwell but I'm left with a thin black which is the switched live but where does it connect to? As I know your ment to connect it to that black plug after the injector loom but I don't have it! I know that black plug runs into the coil plug. But is there anyway of connecting it somwhwre if I don't have that plug?

The thick red in the footwell I connected to the battery +, which is permanent live.

Cheers for the help

[Edited on 11-01-2014 by Aidan-Fleming]

New Poll