corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sorry we missed you...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Sorry we missed you...
dannymccann

User status: Offline
22nd Jan 14 at 12:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The bin thing annoys me, why on earth anyone thinks putting a parcel in a bin is a good idea is a complete retard
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 19:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Here's another annoying one that's happened today: booked a courier to collect a parcel today, no show from the courier. Complete day wasted for my girlfriend.

MX5 Project Thread
Brett
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 19:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

That's why I always get them to collect from work.
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 19:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Girlfriend doesn't work at the moment so was going to be in. Just restricts her from being able to go out during the day if she wants. And I can't get it collected from work. Also there's the fact that I've paid for a service that they aren't delivering on, and I have someone who's going to have to wait longer for their package. Pisses me off.

MX5 Project Thread
corsadonk
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 20:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had something left in the place stuff gets put, but I didn't get a card and was in there for a week.

I nearly had a moan at person I bought it off.
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 20:10   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Just had a chat with the Hermes 'live assistant'. Had spoken to the same guy earlier but he said the courier works between 8 and 8 so should still come...

Daniel: Hi, my name is Daniel. How may I help you?

Robin: Hello again Daniel, unless you are a different Daniel to earlier...or just a computer named Daniel. Low and behold, the courier still hasn't showed up. Want to place a small wager on them not showing up in the next 4 minutes? Or aren't you a gambling man?

Daniel: Unfortunately this parcels has been ordered through parcekls2go i will need you to contact them in regards to this and they will be able to assist you as we at Myhermes cannot see any tracking for this parcel

Robin: Interesting. I put that number in on your website and it provides me with tracking updates. But I'll take your word for it. So what will P2G do? Get in touch with you? I do struggle to understand how you aren't able to see the info...when you're the courier I've paid to use. Actually.....that may explain why the courier hasn't showed up

Daniel: They will contact the correct people in Hermes yes

Robin: Seems a bit daft doesn't it?

Daniel: Unfortunately this is the procedure for parcels2go parcels

Robin: Probably could have told me that earlier. Then again, it is 200 now so you're probably wanting to go home. Bit annoyed to be honest, waste of a day. Was quite good weather too, meant to be raining tomorrow. Not that it matters as I'll have to wait inside again for the courier that didn't show.

Daniel: I apologise again for this

Robin: Not your fault. But that doesn't stop it from being frustrating that the live assistance, in this case, can't provide me with any assistance; only other than to contact P2G...who will then contact you. What a silly procedure.

Daniel: I understand the frsutration completely

Robin: Have you ever been let down by a Hermes courier? That would be ironic.

Daniel: I haven't no

Robin: Bet you have, you just can't say yes because you might lose your job Anyway, it's five past 8. I hope you get paid over time. Enjoy your evening.

Daniel: Thank you and you too

MX5 Project Thread
Ben G

22nd Jan 14 at 20:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bet it was refreshing for the guy not to be called a cunt, instead replying to some witty remarks.
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 20:46   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The one I've got on parcel2go now is even better.

MX5 Project Thread
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 20:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

She's actually responding properly to the jokes.

Here's a sample:

Welcome to Parcel2go.com. Someone shall be with you shortly.
You are now connected with Sammie

Robin: Sammie, do you feel that connection too?
Sammie: Hello Robin.
Sammie: I am sorry I do not understand?
Robin: It says I am now connected with Sammie.
Sammie: That is correct. Hello
Robin: I know what you're thinking, we've only just met.
Sammie: I know
Robin: You're a lot more fun than that Daniel over on the Hermes live chat.

MX5 Project Thread
nibnob21
Premium Member

22nd Jan 14 at 20:49   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saucy minx.

MX5 Project Thread
Roffo

22nd Jan 14 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by nibnob21
Saucy minx.

updates?

nibnob21
Premium Member

23rd Jan 14 at 06:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I started asking her pub quiz questions. She went along with everything I was asking...oh and she rebooked the courier for me.

MX5 Project Thread
dannymccann

23rd Jan 14 at 08:08   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Sorry we missed you... 24 database queries in 0.0120420 seconds