corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Corsa C steering wheel with stereo controls in a Corsa C without it

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa C steering wheel with stereo controls in a Corsa C without it
BrunnoMaia

User status: Offline
5th Feb 14 at 16:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hi mates,

Anyone know, how to put a corsa c Steering wheel w/ stereo controls in a corsa C that does not have it?

What I need to buy and how to fit it?

I know I need the steering wheel with controls and the Squib, I will need something else?

Jack-

5th Feb 14 at 18:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did it, just needed wheel and squib.
The tape deck radios won't work though
BrunnoMaia

5th Feb 14 at 19:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jack-
I did it, just needed wheel and squib.
The tape deck radios won't work though

Thanks mate

The steering column cover and the squib mount ( that part where is the ignition barrel) are the same?

New Poll