corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possibly stupid question about coilovers

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Possibly stupid question about coilovers
Jason x
Premium Member

User status: Offline
   24th Feb 14 at 01:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i realise how stupid this question may be, but how low can FK coilovers for a corsa b go out the box?

The ebay page says - Drops from 30mm-100mm, does this mean out the box without different springs or does it mean it has the capability of having 100mm springs?

[Edited on 24-02-2014 by Jason x]
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Feb 14 at 01:09   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would think that means on the springs which are provided.

Although the caveat with Corsa B ones is that you need fairly narrow or low offset wheels anyway as if your tyre is too far inside the arch, the spring seat won't fully travel down the thread before it touches the tyre anyway.
Jason x
Premium Member

24th Feb 14 at 01:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment i just want it all the way down on standard 13" steelies

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Possibly stupid question about coilovers 23 database queries in 0.0095210 seconds