corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Go Karting

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Go Karting
Ben-B

User status: Offline
24th Mar 14 at 00:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right, going go karting soon for a mates 21st birthday, its all supposed to be good fun. Which obviously means I have to win.

My question is, braking or not braking what do you think is faster?

I usually go for the no braking and chuck the kart in come out sideways routine, mostly cause its more fun.

this is 270cc indoor karting BTW.
Ian
Site Administrator

24th Mar 14 at 01:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Slow in, fast out. Be aware of what is behind you and close the door if you need to.

Mostly they're done on position so lap times aren't worth chasing, you'll have more success going in off line but slower.

If you take the proper wide entrance lines you leave yourself open for people to come flying down the inside. They'll hold you up on the exit but you've no power to pass so its too late.
tom130691
Premium Member

24th Mar 14 at 09:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Indoor painted suface i used to have a quick jab of the brakes to get it turned then power through.

hate indoor with a passion
FlaFFy_91
Premium Member

24th Mar 14 at 10:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Exactly what Ian said tbh.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Go Karting 23 database queries in 0.0080712 seconds