corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cheap Website and Graphic Design Service

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Cheap Website and Graphic Design Service
Mr Impossible

User status: Offline
11th May 03 at 21:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you are looking for anything from a logo, a single web page, a small website throught to a large/complex database driven website. Just get in touch by sending me a U2U anytime. Above all, the price is going to be cheap

I can also airbrush existing pictures, such as putting alloy pictures your are thinking of buying on your car digitally, so you can see what it would look like.

I'm a professional web developer/designer with over four years of commercial experience including:

• Extensive graphic design skills including Photoshop, Flash, Fireworks and Corel Draw.
• Extensive knowledge of database design and implementation
• Extensive knowledge of Dreamweaver, Homesite and hand coding skills.
• A quality portfolio of existing websites including corporate web portals, e-commerce sites, etc...

This is a second income for me, therefore I am able to do web design/development work for at least half the price of commercial companies/contractors.

Any questions feel free to contact me. Thanks for looking

Mr Impossible.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cheap Website and Graphic Design Service 23 database queries in 0.0071111 seconds