corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmrc

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author hmrc
johnny86
Premium Member

User status: Offline
23rd Apr 14 at 15:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuck me what a load of crap they are.

Thought I would phone them up and let them know that I have changed from self employment to paye so I dont get shafted for my tax and I have been on the phone for 42mins and I am still on hold.
flybikeslee

23rd Apr 14 at 15:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

email
johnny86
Premium Member

23rd Apr 14 at 15:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No good when I dome my self assessment online they messed it up rather talk to someone on the phone
andy1868

23rd Apr 14 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Can be a real pain in the arse to deal with, sometimes you're lucky sometimes you're not. Seems to be quieter in the morning
Dave

23rd Apr 14 at 18:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Stick the number in saynoto0870, it'll give you a geographic alternative that in my experience gets answered straight away. Withhold your number though or they get arsey.
johnny86
Premium Member

23rd Apr 14 at 18:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorted. Now I gotta pay 40% tax instead of 20% I'm gutted.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » hmrc 23 database queries in 0.0110052 seconds