corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Distance/Online Learning

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Distance/Online Learning
Kathryn W

User status: Offline
5th Jun 14 at 12:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Has anyone had a good experience with an online teaching company?

I'm due to start my AAT and home learning would be the best option for me.

Anyone used BBP?
Robbo

5th Jun 14 at 15:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did AAT at night school (whilst working in an Accy practice and after having done Accy GCSE and A-Level) and it's mostl piss easy. If you have a Finance-y background then homeschool via online would be fine.

I used BPP textbooks/materials for AAT and ACCA and also attended one course with them. They're excellent in the main.
Kathryn W

5th Jun 14 at 19:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brill thanks
Matt L

5th Jun 14 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I did what Robbo did with aat did it at college whilst doing a levels but I am sure they used Kaplan for their materials.

I use Kaplan now for acca (online lectures/text books etc) and I have always liked they way they explain their stuff, admittedly I have read some bpp stuff too as it words stuff slightly differently which does help at times.

The only thing that annoys me with Kaplan (unsure on bpp) but some times the answers don't fully explain how the came to get certain figures etc also occasionally they will make stuff up in the answers (typos etc).

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Distance/Online Learning 23 database queries in 0.0088658 seconds