corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BTwin Rockrider Comp Hardtail Hybrid/Mountain Bike

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author BTwin Rockrider Comp Hardtail Hybrid/Mountain Bike
P1CK4D

User status: Offline
1st Jul 14 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Due to it's lack of use means I should really sell it. Its a Hardtail Btwin Rockrider Comp with 'Nine' Hydraulic brakes, lock out front suspension, Nine brake leavers and calipers and 24 geared Shimano Deore mega drive train and quick release Custom Specialized wheels. Its in really good condition throughout and everything works as it should do. I have also just had the brakes bled so they are perfect! Im not that clued up on bikes so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I can be contacted on 07921220013. I'm having problems uploading the pictures for some reason. If you message me I can forward them on Thanks. Collection from Romford, or can meet local. £250 ono

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » BTwin Rockrider Comp Hardtail Hybrid/Mountain Bike 25 database queries in 0.0073221 seconds