corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Orange wednesday codes

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Orange wednesday codes
SteveoBC
Premium Member

User status: Offline
13th Aug 14 at 09:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone on CS want to be a gent and give me their orange Wednesday code today please?

cheers in advance!
tom130691
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 09:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Wednesdays must be the only day the cinema's get busy now,

£9.40 a ticket at my closest one + munch

Neo

13th Aug 14 at 09:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haven't been in years for that exact reason. Last film I went to see was some naff 3d film that was a waste of time.

Cost us something like £8.50 for parking, £30 for a meal before, £23 for tickets, another few quid for snacks and a drink in there plus the tenner in fuel it was about £70 for a few hours that neither of us enjoyed.

However hitting Inbetweeners 2 tonight with my code
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 12:06   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Neo
Haven't been in years for that exact reason. Last film I went to see was some naff 3d film that was a waste of time.

Cost us something like £8.50 for parking, £30 for a meal before, £23 for tickets, another few quid for snacks and a drink in there plus the tenner in fuel it was about £70 for a few hours that neither of us enjoyed.

However hitting Inbetweeners 2 tonight with my code

lol that's why I need one! going to see the same thing
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 12:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nothing worse then Orange wednesdays, too busy and full of cheap cunts.
Cavey

13th Aug 14 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Went on Sunday with the Wife, her mum and my daughter, tickets were £30odd (£8 adult and £6.50 child - a 3 year old), I think, food was £12.

Her mum paid for tickets, so worked out ok for me in the end.

And got 4 lots of 2 tickets for £10 which makes the next few visits actually good value.

Guardians of the Galaxy, and Sin City 2 will be cheap trips

Agree with Willay too, can't stand it being full of ignorant cunts talking throughout and munching on food. Bad enough having the missus there
Chris x

13th Aug 14 at 12:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay
This! Would rather pay extra and go on a quiet night. Wish my Mrs would understand!
SteveoBC
Premium Member

13th Aug 14 at 13:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by willay

Purely going tonight out of coincidence, mate asked if I was doing anything as he wanted to see it and few are goin now

Only free this night this week anyway as I have to go flat hunting
Generation

13th Aug 14 at 16:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I only go to orange Wednesday showings after 11pm.

Too many idiots and people going for the sake of cheap night out, then spend whole film on their phones or talking.

Ste
Premium Member

14th Aug 14 at 22:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I use Tesco voucher exchange. £2.50 of Tesco vouchers per cinema ticket

I would rather lose by a mile because i built my own car, than win by an inch because someone else built it for me.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Orange wednesday codes 24 database queries in 0.0136969 seconds