corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Key Replacement

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Key Replacement
Andrew

User status: Offline
26th Oct 14 at 22:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I need a new key for one of the pugs. Snapped off in the ignition a while back so using the spare.

Can anyone recommend a decent budget company? I've got the working board and key cut - just the casing internals have fallen apart. As i'm keeping this car for as long as it has no major problems, i probably should get a spare.

Could also do with getting a key made for the Puma and Corsa as i've only one for each of these. Cost dependent as these are just toys.
Generation

26th Oct 14 at 22:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ebay if just casing.

Bought and replaced Corsa c casings and switches for under £6
dannymccann

27th Oct 14 at 18:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Assuming the Puma and Corsa are new enough to have immobilisers (?) you might be able to program a new key using the ignition - apparently I am able to do this on my new Mondeo.

For the Pug, is it one of those stupid card key things like the Renault jobs? They can be stupidly pricey
Andrew

27th Oct 14 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Corsa does have an immobiliser and a stupid Vauxhall alarm. I'm not sure if the Puma has any security, will have to look into that.

The pug key is one of those flip keys. I bought a case off eBay but i broke it trying to remove the metal for the key

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Key Replacement 23 database queries in 0.0042851 seconds