corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New a new headunit for the Scooby??

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author New a new headunit for the Scooby??
JordyCarter

User status: Offline
7th Nov 14 at 20:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go alpine double din imo. My friend has one and honestly its great
taylorboosh

7th Nov 14 at 21:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

http://www.corsasport.co.uk/board/viewthread.php?tid=666600
SteveoBC
Premium Member

17th Nov 14 at 08:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

***update***

walked into halfords on the weekend, had a single din adaptor already in place, so £109 Alpine headunit (already had the adapter lead for an Alpine) green buttons so it matches the rest of the dash

£20 to fit in £20mins while i went off and did some other shopping, has hands free bluetooth to make calls, wireless connection to my phone to play music and a USB port aswell, sorted

so nice to go somewhere and get something for your car so hassle free and dirt cheap aswell, nice to have some tunes in the car at last

[Edited on 17-11-2014 by SteveoBC]

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » New a new headunit for the Scooby?? 23 database queries in 0.0095072 seconds