corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Modifications

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Modifications
Corsa_tom_1981

User status: Offline
8th Dec 14 at 20:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there I am Tom, I own a mighty 1.0 12 valve 1999 plate 3 door. The car is my run about till March when I get my other car back, after March its modifications time. I have a c20xe I am currently rebuilding and have a few questions, is it advisable to seam weld the engine bay and chassis to cope with the extra power? If I run 16 inch alloys will there be rubbing issues once I lower it and final one my car has no Rev counter but I have my old tach from a. Previous car and was wondering where I need to wire it up to get it to work?? Car is gonna be track car Mayen thinking totb as well

Cheers tom
Stu_22

8th Dec 14 at 20:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No welding necessary and you want have any rubbing issues providing you get the right offset and don't go ridiculously low
As for rev gauge it maybe plug in a play

[Edited on 08-12-2014 by Stu_22]
DaveyLC

9th Dec 14 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You're rev-counter wont work being as its a 3 banger.. You need a counter from a 4 pot (at least a 1.2)
Balling
Premium Member

9th Dec 14 at 15:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
You're rev-counter
He's not rev-counter, you're rev-counter!

DaveyLC

9th Dec 14 at 16:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Auto correct fail..

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Modifications 24 database queries in 0.0082469 seconds