corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b H.I.D kit

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author corsa b H.I.D kit
tomfinn94

User status: Offline
19th Dec 14 at 10:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

just bought some 8k hid kit for my corsa was wondering how easy to fit and any pics of people with them as to how bright they will be
monkeytwizzel

19th Dec 14 at 14:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

8k will be quite blue,daylight spec is 5k area.As long as you have the correct bulb fitment then they should be plug and play.
tomfinn94

19th Dec 14 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah there h4s will ballasts etc
Dee25790

2nd Jan 15 at 00:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have you fitted your hids now? I'm looking at some myself can't decide between 5000k and 8000k don't want to blind people coming towards me as I know that p*sses me off
SXI - Matt

2nd Jan 15 at 07:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's not the colour that will blind people it's the fact they'll be used in head lights that aren't meant for HID's e.g coss b head lamps. They'll blind peiople either way.

I've had 8k in projector lamps and gave off a nice white / blue light, 5k will give more visibility and be more pure white.

Though they always look different in corsa headlamps as the light just gets scattered every were.
taylorboosh

2nd Jan 15 at 07:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have a look at jambos e36 m3 thread for how to alter headlights or bigrons let

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » corsa b H.I.D kit 23 database queries in 0.0087042 seconds