corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat Leon FR TDI

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Leon FR TDI
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

User status: Offline
1st Jan 15 at 21:00   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The missus and I are looking at getting a 2.0 TDI FR with the common rail engine - around 2010/2011 age range.

Budget is max of 10k, and we're wanting the 170 bhp version with manual gearbox.

I've had a little search about but not found anything to do with common problems or other things to look out for on this model. Can anybody offer any help or experience?

Cheers
pow
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 22:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Concider the dsg box its amazing. I'd love an auto now.
tom_simes
Show Staff
Organiser: South Wales
Premium Member

1st Jan 15 at 23:14   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Had one in our Scirocco Dave, and whilst it was lovely for round town etc, it was still reasonably jerky.

I also can't get the worries of all the double clutch computerised loveliness getting quite expensive too, as we're planning to keep the car for a number of years...

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Seat Leon FR TDI 23 database queries in 0.0086050 seconds