corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1998 OPEL CORSA B IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1998 OPEL CORSA B IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE
clifford_benjamin15

User status: Offline
   11th Feb 15 at 19:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi everyone, I went to see my mechanic today , because my car when in to get the head gasket repaired. The thing is, now that the head has been repaired, the car is not idling properly. it reeving on its own, up and down, and when ever it goes down, the engine vibrate real bad, he thinks the I.A.C vale is fault. He told me he took it off and place is finger to block the hole and it idle fine and as soon as he replace the I.A.C in Place it began to freak out again. To get a part like that here in Barbados , is hard and expensive. What future problems would I get, if the were the remove that valve and block the hole permanently ?

Awaiting a response soon

Regards
Clifford B

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » 1998 OPEL CORSA B IDLE AIR CONTROL VALVE 23 database queries in 0.0078950 seconds