corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Van Advice

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Van Advice
nibnob21
Premium Member

User status: Offline
26th Oct 15 at 22:32   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You could chequerboard the panel in front of the steering wheel if that would help calm you down.

MX5 Project Thread
VegasPhil
Premium Member

26th Oct 15 at 22:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

True. Clocks are a bit weird in the middle.

Reminds me of when I learnt to drive in a Yaris. You kind of look down a tunnel in the middle of the dash to see your speed.

Corsa 2.0 16v Vegas - Sold
nibnob21
Premium Member

26th Oct 15 at 22:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

First thing I thought of when I started viewing these was a Yaris too lol. No other cars spring to mind that have it. Will take some getting used to but it doesn't bother me.

MX5 Project Thread
Baskey

27th Oct 15 at 09:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

These are so easy to service.

Put the steering at full lock and you can get to the oil filter behind the drivers side front wheel.

Then just climb under and drop the oil. I can do it in 5 mins. No need to jack it up

I also did my front disks and pads in about 30 mins, they have 2 pot front calipers

[Edited on 27-10-2015 by Baskey]
Nic Barnes

27th Oct 15 at 11:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by nathy_87
At least with the Xtrail you can trailer your car to tracks as well now. (Suppose you could've done that with the van too just looks pikey).
what on earth are you on about? Your rear lights look pikey son, have a word with yourself

Lets be honest, any van that can be bought with a £1,500 budget that is capable of towing is going to be pikey as fuck.
ok, you'd know best
nibnob21
Premium Member

27th Oct 15 at 19:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Baskey
These are so easy to service.

Put the steering at full lock and you can get to the oil filter behind the drivers side front wheel.

Then just climb under and drop the oil. I can do it in 5 mins. No need to jack it up

I also did my front disks and pads in about 30 mins, they have 2 pot front calipers

[Edited on 27-10-2015 by Baskey]

Yeah was looking into the servicing procedures and spotted the oil filter down by the wheel. Should be a lot easier than on the MX5, where it's impossible to avoid spilling oil all down the side of the engine. Whoever decided to put the filter there needs a slap.

MX5 Project Thread

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Van Advice 24 database queries in 0.0102639 seconds