corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Help
Jdc2002

User status: Offline
29th Oct 15 at 01:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

evening guys hoping for some advice or help..

5 years ago my best friend was in the process of strip and rebuild his gsi corsa b from inside out etc. Sadly he never had the chance of completing the car as he passed away before his 21st birthday, the car has Been in my garage since the day he passed. I don't know where to start the underneath has been completed by him as have the brakes etc the engine is still to complete along with the inside. His parents wanted me to have the vehicle as it was to much for his brother to complete in his memory so that challenge is now mine. As he was a straight no boozer etc all his money was thrown into the gsi I have brand new bucket seats strut braces arches clocks fuses just to name a few. My dream would be to get this completed for his parents exactly as he wanted it

Charlotte.
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
29th Oct 15 at 01:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry to hear about your friend.

Regarding the car, this sounds like a massive job and it'll need more of a plan than you could come up electronically.

Aside from the difficulty of doing the work, it'll also be expensive to do it right, getting more so the longer its left because parts are on the up.

Not sure what to suggest TBH, definitely sounds like a very worthy exercise but also no small task.
Jdc2002

29th Oct 15 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I can figure out how to get a picture up of engine etc I'll show u all the parts both new and old are in the car still in packaging Iv replaced the manifold that's all really it's just fitting and respray etc
nathy_87

29th Oct 15 at 09:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Jdc2002
If I can figure out how to get a picture up of engine etc I'll show u all the parts both new and old are in the car still in packaging Iv replaced the manifold that's all really it's just fitting and respray etc

Sorry to hear about your friend.

As for photos, create a free account on Photobucket, then use the IMG tag, copy that and paste into here.
taylorboosh

29th Oct 15 at 12:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice bulldog btw
nathy_87

29th Oct 15 at 17:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by taylorboosh
Nice bulldog btw

you bloody stalker

cute dog though tbf.

[Edited on 29-10-2015 by nathy_87]

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Help 23 database queries in 0.0133240 seconds