corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Headlight restoration

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Headlight restoration
Jon_C
Premium Member

User status: Offline
12th Jan 16 at 19:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Headlights on my Bora are a state. Anyone used and actually got good results with a restoration kit. Seem to be lots available. Tempted by the drill operated 3m kit.
Kyle T
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 19:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they're all pretty much alike, I used the Megs one and it worked well.

I'm not convinced with the ones that suggest you use the drill for the actual wet and dry bit, that bits fine by hand. Only the polishing needs the drill.

Lotus Elise 111R

Impreza WRX STi
Jon_C
Premium Member

12th Jan 16 at 19:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Suppose the drill is just supposed to be easier. Watched a few YouTube vids. Think I will go with it
Ben G

12th Jan 16 at 23:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I used the 3m kit. Massive improvement.
chris_uk
Premium Member

13th Jan 16 at 08:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are they plastic or glass?

Mine are plastic and stone chipped and i had decent results going from low to high grades of wet n dry and finished up using some g3 polishing compound.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Headlight restoration 24 database queries in 0.0104461 seconds