corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Toora Alloys???????

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Toora Alloys???????
ArdenSXi

User status: Offline
15th May 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anybody know the offset???, fancy getting some 17" platinum 8s. Any one got tooras on their corsa?? Cheers for any help
marcbcorsa

15th May 03 at 21:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought that tooras only came in a 5 stud pattern, but dont hold me to this, im not sure!! ive definately seen a corsa in max power with toora's on, so they must come in a nearly friendly offset.
RichR
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 22:01   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no tooras now come in the correct pcd and stud pattern for a corsa 4 studs, but they're only et40. Got offered an amazing deal on some that dont come out officially for another few months or so when I was at Donny, But cant risk going for et40s, too far off 49s
RichR
Premium Member

15th May 03 at 22:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

marcb I think the corsa u saw was in revs, it was a burgundy.maroon colour and was from Northern I relad, he'd got 5 stud wheels using adaptors, but eh also had that widearch kit, the one that looks daft - prowler or something - so got away with wrong offset a bit neway

New Poll