corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IT job webbys

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author IT job webbys
Mikorsa16v

User status: Offline
19th May 03 at 10:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im thinking of finishing my degree in computer science before my time is up (in 3 years time - 4 yr course) i have nearly finished the first year without any problems, jus got the exams to go. but i want to go out to work at the same time. does anybody know of any websites for jobs in IT without degree qualifications! every job i have searched on www.cwjobs.co.uk they require degrees of some kind
jm960326

19th May 03 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you would be best finishing the course, my mate went back on a part time basis as he couldn't find anything too. Also you could take a year out, sandwich course and work get experience and money! Ask your uni!
Mikorsa16v

19th May 03 at 11:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers dude, i will stick with it and get a bigger loan

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » IT job webbys 23 database queries in 0.0073020 seconds