corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » FAO ANYONE THATS COLOUR CODED THEIR INTERIOR

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author FAO ANYONE THATS COLOUR CODED THEIR INTERIOR
Thoday

User status: Offline
27th May 03 at 20:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spraying etc is fine

my question is i wana do the whole dash if i can

how do i get it out and where do i start???

[Edited on 27-05-2003 by cheakycharlie]
Kris TD

27th May 03 at 20:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

mate, i do everything on my car but im not even going to attempt taking that lot out.
AdamF
Premium Member

27th May 03 at 20:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its not hard really. just take out all vents mfd heater controls glove box ash tray steering wheel then under fuse box cover there is two screw and two on each side if you open door and where there heatre controls is there is a screw in the side of it
Thoday

27th May 03 at 20:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cheers mate.. any ideas on a best place to start though.... to take out heater controls etc
goldendragon122

27th May 03 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im trying to remove my dash too but only the centre part. i broke my vents trying to get to the screws behin them, still didn't get to them. any one know how? any help appreciatted
CRB 553

27th May 03 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

look in the haynes, u need to turn the centre knob to a certain position straight up i think, click it out then push a small screwey behind it and it'l pop off......other ones pull off.

as for the vents u need to point them fully down and lever them out using knives, beer mats down the side help protect the plastic...

[Edited on 27-05-2003 by CRB 553]
CRB 553

27th May 03 at 23:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hardest part i found was the heater control, the one on the right coz it turns all the way around...u'll c wot i mean when u cum to connect the mechanism back up coz theres 2 mechs to connect and u need to work out the positions otherwise when its on window demist u'll have the air cumin from the floor etc.....

New Poll