corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Aghr!!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Aghr!!!
Ryan L

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 17:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Took out the MFD at weekend and now it ain't working no display at all, the plug is definietely in properly but still nothing. Anyway, is this a common problem or have i got to buy another one from vaux (how much)
Kris TD

10th Jun 03 at 17:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its a common problem. take it out again and re solder the socket onto the circuit board. had this exact problem with mine, dont think its designed to be removed.
Ryan L

10th Jun 03 at 18:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you mean where the plug meets the circuit board itself, where do i solder, cheers kris
Kris TD

10th Jun 03 at 18:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yep thats it. there is about 8 or 10 pins cant remenber off the top of my head, even if they look fine resolder them on anyway. its pulling the plug out which rips it off so it should be fine once its put bk in, hope this helps

New Poll