corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE!!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author ICE!!
Woollard

User status: Offline
10th Jun 03 at 21:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm getting my ice upgraded on thursday!! Cant fucking wait, its gunna be loud as fuck!!! And the DVD wont be bad either!!
Woollard

10th Jun 03 at 21:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry im just well excited, u know how it is when u know ur gunna be getting more base!!

[Edited on 10-06-2003 by 16vPSG]
Trotty

10th Jun 03 at 21:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

What are you getting done?
Woollard

10th Jun 03 at 22:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

At the moment i have 2 12'' rockford puch subs 200rms that are only running at 100 rms cos the amp powering them aint strong enough, so, .. I am getting a new kicker amp that will power them both to there full potential. I am then having the amp that is powering the subs at the moment moved to the front to power my components. These havent even been used yet so it shud be a fuck load louder in the front!!

Then they are rewiring the whole system with thicker wire so there is no distortion at full volume and they are also fitting a multi-region DVD player into my glove box and wiring it up to my pioneer 6.5'' widescreen tv headunit!! Then they are putting in another small amp to power my 2 8'' speakers on the parcel shelf to finish it off.

Its gunna be fucking mint!!!!! Its loud enough so your ears hurt already!!
corb

11th Jun 03 at 02:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ive been trying to get my hands on a demo amp i can borrow, either 1x2000RMS @1ohm or two amps 1x1000RMS @2ohm. Not found one though
Pablo

11th Jun 03 at 07:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by 16vPSG
At the moment i have 2 12'' rockford puch subs 200rms that are only running at 100 rms cos the amp powering them aint strong enough, so, .. I am getting a new kicker amp that will power them both to there full potential. I am then having the amp that is powering the subs at the moment moved to the front to power my components. These havent even been used yet so it shud be a fuck load louder in the front!!

Then they are rewiring the whole system with thicker wire so there is no distortion at full volume and they are also fitting a multi-region DVD player into my glove box and wiring it up to my pioneer 6.5'' widescreen tv headunit!! Then they are putting in another small amp to power my 2 8'' speakers on the parcel shelf to finish it off.

Its gunna be fucking mint!!!!! Its loud enough so your ears hurt already!!

Shuuuuuuuuuuuut up you gay!
Adam-D

11th Jun 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol i found that my alternator aint man enough the other day had a car loada pepole one was a fat git aswell
turned stereo up amp protec light came on and it all turned off wasnt getting enough power cause my engine needed more coz of the weight!

its worked fine since when no one is in it bar me and 1 other person
Adam-D

11th Jun 03 at 08:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ahhhhhhhh what an excuse to rip the rear seats out if there was ever one
Woollard

11th Jun 03 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

B4RVO you big gay, eat shit and die!! haha

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » ICE!! 23 database queries in 0.0066569 seconds