corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few bodyshop pics

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Few bodyshop pics
RichR
Premium Member

User status: Offline
11th Jun 03 at 21:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got another week to go, so thought Id get some progress pics, no front bumper or skirt shots, cause couldnt find them in the bodyshop

stubbsy

11th Jun 03 at 22:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

looks like it should be good mate?
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jun 03 at 22:07   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uve seen it up close, u know it will be duh really impressed with chic and the others at the bodyshop tho; same place Jaffa and Stubsby ahd theirs done
Ben
Banned

11th Jun 03 at 22:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what u gonna do to it mate , wunt u be best doin all mods b4 u let it leave , dont u fancy wide arches????? and some mad modz
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jun 03 at 22:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no door handles, modified front and rear bumpers and arches, smoothed otu tailagte, door handles and a few other bits and bobs... not exactly ur normal straight off the shelf kit at teh end of the day......

arches have been cut back to allow 18s and maybe even 19s on. cant have wide arches wouldt link in with the front bumper very well either.........
RichR
Premium Member

11th Jun 03 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

not saying it ahsnt been done, but I havnt seen a number plate recess sunk into a psg2 rear, and another mod thats still to come as well.

dont wanna go too silly with it, want everything to link in and look right, not ott, but not underated, want a happy medium... and trying for a deal with my mod shop - theyre sorting out 18s/19s on sponsorship from some1 hopefully. or at least knocking a lot off, and putting me on their stand at max live so.
stubbsy

13th Jun 03 at 13:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt for rich
Ojc

13th Jun 03 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NNNIICCCCEEE WHEEEELLLSSS
stubbsy

13th Jun 03 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hes plannin on gettin 18" perhaps even 19" if the shop that said would sponser him give him enough discount.
glasgow_corsa_c

13th Jun 03 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by LiVe LeE
not saying it ahsnt been done, but I havnt seen a number plate recess sunk into a psg2 rear, and another mod thats still to come as well.

dont wanna go too silly with it, want everything to link in and look right, not ott, but not underated, want a happy medium... and trying for a deal with my mod shop - theyre sorting out 18s/19s on sponsorship from some1 hopefully. or at least knocking a lot off, and putting me on their stand at max live so.

Corsa C psg combat rear has numberplate recess lol
Foz

13th Jun 03 at 13:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

y not go 4 a respray? whites ghey
RichR
Premium Member

13th Jun 03 at 16:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

cant afford the full colour change at the min so just a full external one. My grandad did a lot of spraying and my dads picked quite a bit up, so Im doing a course through uni next year to top up my skills and then I'll change colour; dad worked for a company which produced paint and did a masters degree in colour chemistry so we're hoping to sort something a bit mad and totally one off out - cause it'll be paint he makes.

as for wheels, theyre not on for much longer, hopefully 4/5 weeks max, then theyre going, sold to a girl with a 5 door corsa round my way; and fantasy autos are trying to sort out something as well
RichR
Premium Member

13th Jun 03 at 16:36   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by glasgow_corsa_c

Corsa C psg combat rear has numberplate recess lol

but corsa b one doesnt
beattie17

15th Jun 03 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what front and sides u going for?
Matt Ings

15th Jun 03 at 20:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how much it all costin u m8?
jaffa

15th Jun 03 at 21:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the 4*4 look is in this yr

RichR
Premium Member

15th Jun 03 at 22:23   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol, paul u wanker....... just wait and see - see the trimemd back arches - something special will happen there

front and sides - wait and see

Its out 2moro hopefully
jaffa

15th Jun 03 at 22:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

watch it..... anyway if i now what the arches are for it will be the tractor look in fashion
RichR
Premium Member

15th Jun 03 at 22:44   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Few bodyshop pics 23 database queries in 0.0139642 seconds