corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Another spraying question....... South West

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another spraying question....... South West
b16_c0n

User status: Offline
12th Jun 03 at 20:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys. Thinking of getting the standard gsi spoiler. How much do u think it would cost to get this sprayed along with some mirrors ?. Do u guys know anywhere in South West where I can get this done........ possibly near Exeter ??.
Thanx
BigCon
Wabbit2k3

13th Jun 03 at 11:52   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ello mate, I'm just having a spoiler done as it happens!

I asked around a few shops in Exeter and they all came out at about £100-£130 for the spoiler to be sprayed.

Couldn't be arsed to pay that so I got onto where my sisters b/f used to work (in tiverton) and he did it for £50. If u interested I could ask if he would do another one?

Cheers

Chris
b16_c0n

16th Jun 03 at 13:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey Chris,
thanx for the reply. Where abouts did u try in Exter ??.

Yeah could u aks him if he would't mind doing another one. Bearing in mind I haven't got the soiler yet! Ask him if he would spray my mirrors too !

Thanx
BigCon
corsa5dr

16th Jun 03 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car is booked into John Weggs in Peasedown, which is near Bath. Might be too far for you, but im getting my Carzone rear and front bumper, PI spolier, Panique sideskirts and plastic arches sprayed and fitted for £350!
He's a top bloke and he's good, NovaGTE and Bart off here have used him a few times aswell. U2U me if you want his number
b16_c0n

19th Jun 03 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah I think Bath is a bit too far, though thanx for the suggestion

BigCon

New Poll