corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoke Last night

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Stoke Last night
Redcorsa69

User status: Offline
23rd Jun 03 at 09:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Saw the film was wicked, better than the first i reckon more of a story line. Went to the cruise afterwards which wasn't as good. Got bollocked by some overpowered McDonalds security guard for erm... reversing. Then went to Sainsburys and ended up with some 15 year old trying it on for ages and wouldn't go away. An it was raining aaahhh! Some decent motors there tho, is it better to get there early cos this was about 10 o clock.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 09:25   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

did u see us - we were on creation top end - but sat on the high wall watching the sainsburies lot - wasnt a bad nite - u got a psg2 spoiler now???? saw one like that - I had to do the reversing thing last nite - got to a hump - thought theres no way Ill get over that - so had to reverse down the entrance arrrgh - didnt get a bollocking tho
Redcorsa69

23rd Jun 03 at 09:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

haha yeah thats what happened to me. No I know which one u meant tho, trying to get some pics up but it won't let me. Almost got caught speeding on the way home, was police trap set up on that 30mph stretch just after Fezzy park an I was doing about 40 but he let me go.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 09:43   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

have u got smooth tailgate and standard bumeprs then???
did u come onto Creation side at all
Redcorsa69

23rd Jun 03 at 09:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got standard back bumper, front one is modified GSi. No didn't go onto there, just Sainsburys and McDonalds bit. Only saw a couple of Corsas there, a white one, which was nice and the red one you mentioned earlier.
RichR
Premium Member

23rd Jun 03 at 18:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the white one has a carlton front - euro 2 rear and not sure but think m3 skirts - and smooth boot - uits a shame u didnt come over to creation - thats where we normally r - if u come up in the future come over
Marc

23rd Jun 03 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

15 yr old eh!!!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Stoke Last night 23 database queries in 0.2445378 seconds