corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Anyone insured with NUdirect?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Anyone insured with NUdirect?
Rob H

User status: Offline
1st Jul 03 at 21:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go a few quotes form different places, and these seem the cheapest. Just wondering what their like on mods, and how much extra they charge for stuff . Just hoping there not as bad as tesco's who wanted £70 to fit an aftermarket filter, and £100 to fit alloys that were less than £250 in value (thats even though the car came with alloys )

Rob
Black Corsa SRi

1st Jul 03 at 22:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Dont go with them they tried to rip me off! LOL they told me my lowering suspension wouldnt effect my pemium, which i thought was good until a few months later when i came to renew my policy they told me that the premium would tripple on the year b4 becuase of the lowering and when i asked why they said they no longer wanted to encourage my custom! LOL and i hadnt even crashed or anything and have a clean lience! LOL they said they only did it for free for a few months becuase for the 8 weeks or whatever it was classed as a low risk, they didnt tell me that at the time though! I'm iwth CIS now go wit them or liverpool victoria niether of whome charge for mods, execpt for engine mods where there is a small charge, but i think when i checked CIS said u could fit a after market filter for no extra cost and i know for a fact the alloys r of no extra cost!

[Edited on 01-07-2003 by Black Corsa SRi]
Rob H

1st Jul 03 at 22:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would go with them if there quotes were competitive. On their internet quotes they want about £200 extra than NU

New Poll