corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Speaker Upgrade, Sizes, Setup Help!

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Speaker Upgrade, Sizes, Setup Help!
Tidus

User status: Offline
5th Jul 03 at 16:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm Looking into buying a Alpine HU.

I want to Replace the Standard Fnt/Rear Speakers with some that will fit in the original holes.

What is the Size for the Front and Rear Speakers?

And would ya recommend some replacements for the Rear and Front?

I listen to mostly to UK Garage & R&B! and i dont want a massive bass sounding car, but a clear punchy system for the styke of music.

Many Thanks
TOMAS

5th Jul 03 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nice set in the front and sub in the rear "that way you have a proper soundstage" LOL Learn...
Kris TD

6th Jul 03 at 09:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

learn to not bother with rear speakers, spend the money u would on the rear on the fronts aswell and an amp to power them.
TOMAS

6th Jul 03 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You DO NOT get a proper soundstage by fitting a set of components in the front and a sub in the back. Its about SO MUCH MORE than that! Rear speakers are fine, but as Kris says you MUST concentrate most on speaker placement, angle, crossover and EQ of the fronts to obtain a good soundstage.
As I said rear speakers are fine so long as they are not too loud, I only just like to be able to hear the rears in a soundstage, faded down to say a quater of what the fronts are as a VERY rough guide... its just about creating ambience for the stage.

New Poll