corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Momo F-16 Carbon gear knob

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Momo F-16 Carbon gear knob
wytey

User status: Offline
6th Jul 03 at 02:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

spent most of the morning travelling around and ringing places to see if they had any instock.... no joy, so thought bollux, I'll order it from PVD, and popped down to Halfords to get a can of Tyreweld and remove the spare from the car, and what do I see

bought it, went home (for the second time, as I'd forgotten my wallet), and went about fitting it...........

yea.... nice instructions..... they supplied 2 springs.... told you to choose the correct one.... cept that neither of them fit and the old gear knob ain't going back on, coz I'd hacked it to pieces to get it off. so in desperation, coz I didn't fancy driving without a gear knob, I tried the spring that was on originally..... voila... a working gear knob

should of got a sphere one.... it's fecking hooge...but comfy tho

with that in mind, I'm a bit reluctant in getting a handbrake handle from Momo.... ne1 have ne experiences with Momo handbrake handles on a Corsa C?

n to top it all off.... the friggin MFD isn't working anymore gonna check the fuse(s) in the morning, and if not that... a trip to Vauxhall I go must admit tho...it's quite nice driving in the dark with the MFD off

New Poll