corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » replacing the mfd with a pc lcd display

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author replacing the mfd with a pc lcd display
wytey

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 01:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

usb lcd

ne1 done this?

I'm bored, and seeing as tho the mfd has gone tits up, was thinking about installing the above item, which is sat in my pc unused, coz I can't be arsed reinstalling the drivers and software for it

needs a pc to get it working, but was thinking about hooking it up to my laptop, and play mp3s thru my mp3 headunit but then I would have at my disposal 55gigs of mp3s, and a lcd display that I can make display what I want damn... think I need a new lappy... one of them ultra small ones could then mount it on a sliding tray in the glovebox
Richie

User status: Offline
8th Jul 03 at 09:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

u could sell it to me lol

New Poll